As of July 7th, 2011, we will BID farewell to our Home Depot Auction. We thank you for your participation and will continue to provide great deals in our Value Centre. SHOP »
Will your bid be the one? Every day at 10 am ET we auction off a unique sought-after product. The initial bidding starts at just one dollar. Bidding ends at 10pm ET. Shop. Bid. Repeat. It's that simple.
Terms and Conditions
Home Depot Auction is
This auction is closed. Check back at 10am ET for the next auction item.
Lowest Winning Bid: $48.00
Bid History: 10 bids
Auction Quantity: 3
How To Win
Note: By submitting a Bid in this Auction, you agree to the full Terms and Conditions governing the Auction which you should review carefully. The following is only an overview of the Auction process.
1. Register / Sign-in. If you are a new Website user, follow the simple registration process to create a Website account. If you are already a registered Website user, you may sign in to the Auction using your Website account username and password.
2. Enter your billing, shipping and credit card information. When you sign in to the Auction, you will be asked to enter your billing address, shipping address, and credit card information. This information will be stored on our secure server, and used only to process your purchase if you are a successful bidder.
3. Place Your Bid. Bids may be submitted each day between 10:00 am ET and 10:00 pm ET by following the instructions on the Website. Bids must be in Canadian dollar increments higher than the Lowest Winning Bid posted on the Website. The Home Depot will email you to confirm receipt of your Bid. Applicable taxes and shipping costs are additional, and will be displayed on the Website before you submit your Bid. By submitting your Bid, your authorize The Home Depot to charge your credit card automatically for the amount of your Bid plus taxes and shipping costs, if you are a successful bidder after the close of the Daily Auction Period.
4. Watch, Wait and Respond. If another Auction participant outbids you so that you are no longer eligible to win the Auction, you will receive an email from The Home Depot to invite you to increase your Bid. The participant(s) with Bids at or in excess of the Lowest Winning Bid when the Auction closes for the day are eligible to win the Auction. If there are two or more Bids at the Lowest Winning Bid, and only one of the item remains, the earliest bidder at that price will be the winner. All winners pay the Lowest Winning Bid price (plus applicable taxes, shipping and handling).
5. Winning the Bid. If you are a winning bidder, congratulations! Pending authorization of your credit card, you will receive an email from The Home Depot confirming that you are a winner. You will receive a second email when your item ships. Only at this time will your credit card be charged. All purchases through the Auction are fully backed by The Home Depot Return and Exchange Policy.
Please click here to see more information on the Terms and Conditions for Home Depot Auctions.